Saturday, June 1, 2013

Three days!


As I (Kimberly) sit in a comfy chair with a fan blowing and hot tea soothing my throat, I think about how next week at this time I will be doing something very different.

My mom and I are getting really excited about leaving on Tuesday. Plans are really starting to fall into place.

We have been in contact with the orphanage and learned the name of the lady who will be picking us up from the airport. We have also learned the American workers favorite snacks that they would like us to take over. 

We were surprised the other day when a good friend of ours donated onesies for us to take over. They roll up very small and will fit nicely in our suitcases.


We have been busy packing




and we received some of our Taiwan currency!


Here is our future home for four weeks!



We are reminding ourselves that God is at hand and He knows everything that will happen on our trip. He knows all the little ones we will care for and has a plan for each and everyone of them. (Jeremiah 29:11)

Thanks for the prayers and for reading our posts. Feel free to share with us in our stories over this next month.  

“You are my strength, I sing praise to You; You God are my fortress, my God on whom I can rely.” Psalm 59:17



No comments:

Post a Comment